Playing with Nail Art Stripers

I knew as soon as I picked up Essie Smooth Sailing, I knew that it would be my next mani. Love this colour and love the shimmer in it! Perfect for summer...or anytime of the year in my opinion!

Decided to stamp it with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy, using IP T18. After I stamped it, I got looking at it and thought it looked a little hum drum *yawn*.



So decided to get out a few nail stripers; and started striping away (that's striping away, not stripping, ahem!) . I've only used these once or twice...can't you tell! but thought it jazzed it up enough. Better than hum drum anyway!





I really liked the way my thumb turned out....my only wish is that all the fingers would had have turned out looking like this!...but just another excuse to redo my nails tonight!



Here's Smooth Sailing by itself. I seen that Shoppers Drug Mart has this out now...if you want to pay an arm and a leg or your first born for the priviledge of owning it! I think they retail for $11.99 or something crazy. I got mine at a beauty supply place for about half....but they only had Smooth Sailing from the Brazilliant collex. SDM has the whole collex if you are looking for it. There's a couple more I'd like to pick up, but will wait for them to go on sale at SDM or for another place to have them in stock.



And if you're looking to expand your image plate stash, please check out the awesome giveaway over at SpellBinding Nails. While I'd love to expand my Models Own polishes, there's no plates from Chez Delaney I don't already have (and already have those other two plates as I ordered them when SarahLouise had blogged about them a while back), so I'm not entering, which will increase the odds for you to enter if you wish (by 1 at least!!). Just thought I'd pass on the link if you want to check it out. SarahLouise is just super sweet so I don't mind giving out a shout out for her giveaway! Good luck everyone!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleblue / Essie / Fauxnad / Nicole by OPI / purple / T18 with the title Playing with Nail Art Stripers. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/05/playing-with-nail-art-stripers.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Comments "Playing with Nail Art Stripers"

Post a Comment