Dior "Rock Your Nails" Collection Preview

Very little info has gone out on this upcoming collection but I can say that as far as I'm concerned it's the one I can't wait to get my hands on...
Every single Dior nail polish I have tried lately has been a huge win, from color to formula or opacity : no flaws whatsoever!


The Dior "Rock Your Nails" Collection will consist in 5 new nail polishes and an effect topcoat :

From left to right :
Nirvana
Purple Mix
Bleu label
Underground
Perfecto
  
Rock Coat


Well, Nirvana is really appealing to me right now and I can't wait to try Rock Coat, which I guess will give a dusty look to bright or saturated colors.



You have read this articledior / preview with the title Dior "Rock Your Nails" Collection Preview. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/02/dior-your-nails-collection-preview.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, February 10, 2011

Comments "Dior "Rock Your Nails" Collection Preview"

Post a Comment