Orly Cosmic FX Collection - Out of this World

My fourth favourite from the collection.  And this was a hard call.  Now just because I have it fourth doesn't mean I don't love this polish.  It is spectacular.  It s deep blue toned purple, with purple micro flecks.  There is a tiny gold duo chrome that you can see in the bottle, but I couldn't see it on my nail.

Here is the close up of the amazing micro flecks that create the metallic purple finish of this polish.

You have read this articleorly with the title Orly Cosmic FX Collection - Out of this World. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/02/orly-cosmic-fx-collection-out-of-this.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Comments "Orly Cosmic FX Collection - Out of this World"

Post a Comment