This is Out of My Comfort Zone!

Borghese was on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart (well, a sale is $9.99 versus $13.99 regular price; even the sale price is still on the expensive side)...this is Palermo Plum C.


A little dark/vampy for me...at least my interpretation of dark/vampy..lol!




And of course had to stamp it! Used IP XL B, with China Glaze Emotion.

I've decided to do some experiementing with different topcoats/variations of how to use SV in my efforts to find something that will stop the dreaded SV shrinkage so I tried a non QD topcoat on top of my stamped image on my thumb before SV but it streaked the stamp as you may be able to see above.


I'd rather have a little shrinkage than a streaky stamped image...so I'm going to start experimenting until I find something that works for stamping and doesn't shrink...and provide the great shine and quick dry of SV!!!

Thx for looking!
You have read this articleBorghese / china glaze / dark polishes / Fauxnad / XL B with the title This is Out of My Comfort Zone!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/02/this-is-out-of-my-comfort-zone.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, February 28, 2011

Comments "This is Out of My Comfort Zone!"

Post a Comment