Bright Green Mani!

In light of today's overcast and dull weather, I decided I wanted some bright and fun nails. Here's China Glaze Entourage, a nice, bright green, perfect to brighten even the darkest day! Stamped with Konad black special polish, and some even brighter dotting pens.



Here's mani in progress; two coats of China Glaze Entourage.



Stamped using fauxnad SdP D-10 with black Konad special polish.


After the dotting, used a little glitter as I just can't seem to stop using it! Maybe this was a little over the top and in retrospect, I think I like it slightly better without the glitter. If you click on the pix, you can see the glitter a little better!



This mani took forever...because I was playing on my kids Wii game in between coats while they dried....my game of choice was the 25th Anniversary edition which is the old Super Mario's...probably pretty boring for most but I still have these on N64 and like playing Mario occasionally!

What do you do while you're waiting for your nails to dry?

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articlechina glaze / Fauxnad / green / Konad / SdP / SdP D-10 with the title Bright Green Mani!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/bright-green-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 26, 2011

Comments "Bright Green Mani!"

Post a Comment