Dior Saint Tropez Limited Edition for Summer 2011

This Summer Dior is releasing a new Limited Edition, numbered, nail polish, "Saint Tropez".
A vibrant turquoise, specially created for the opening of its boutique in Saint-Tropez. A reminder of the sparkling waters of the French Riviera.



Dior Saint Tropez
Dior Saint Tropez
Dior Saint Tropez
Dior Saint Tropez
Dior Saint Tropez

In terms of formula Saint Tropez was a little bit in the thick side. I had some bubbling issues but I'm pretty sure that's because of the heat we had to endure today. I added a bit of thinner and put it in the fridge for a couple of minutes and it seemed to help. Other than that, opacity was really good, 2 coats, and the color is just amazing. I also looooove that sparse silver Dior Shimmer, I know it's barely visible on the nail but I can't help myself.
I'll be posting some more comps very soon but in the meanwhile here's how it looks with Chanel Nouvelle Vague :

Dior Saint Tropez on index and ring fingers
Chanel Nouvelle Vague on middle finger

Overall :
Saint Tropez isn't revolutionary  in terms of color or finish but I love it anyway. What can I say I'm a sucker for turquoise ;-)


Availability : online on Dior.com and selected boutiques
You have read this articlecreme / dior / turquoise with the title Dior Saint Tropez Limited Edition for Summer 2011. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/06/dior-saint-tropez-limited-edition-for.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Comments "Dior Saint Tropez Limited Edition for Summer 2011"

Post a Comment