Week of Geek Day 2: Gotta Catch Em' All (Pokeball Nails)


Today's geeky nails are Pokeballs! I have to stress that this is not my original idea, I saw these somewhere on the internet but it wasn't on a blog. If anyone knows the origin of this design, please drop a link so I can credit the person that thought up this amazing piece of nail art. I like giving credit where credit's due and I think there is definitely some deserved here!



I used:
George - Natural White, NYC Nail Glossies - 223, W7 - Black, Stargazer - White. Also scotch tape and a dotting tool.
You have read this articlefreehand / Nerdy / red / Scotch Tape Mani / Tribute / Week of Geek with the title Week of Geek Day 2: Gotta Catch Em' All (Pokeball Nails). You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/week-of-geek-day-2-gotta-catch-em-all.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, July 4, 2011

Comments "Week of Geek Day 2: Gotta Catch Em' All (Pokeball Nails)"

Post a Comment