Barry M Shocking Pink and Revlon Slipper



Revlon Slipper is a glitter top coat consisting of red and silver glitter and little holo hexagonals. I believe it was made to be used with Revlon's Ruby polish (Ruby...Slipper...) but I don't have that, so out came the Barry M Shocking Pink. 

Barry M Shocking Pink is a nice bright creme, opaque in two coats (you may get away with one coat if you load the brush enough). I added a matte topcoat because I love mattified glitters.


Close up of Slipper. I really like it, it adds a subtle bit (or a not-so-subtle bit, depending on how much you slap on) of sparkle when a plain colour isn't enough.


Also, I have a massive Model's Own haul on the way! Makes up for having lost my favourite clean-up brush. :(
You have read this articleBarry M / glitter / layering / matte / pink / revlon with the title Barry M Shocking Pink and Revlon Slipper. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/barry-m-shocking-pink-and-revlon-slipper.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Comments "Barry M Shocking Pink and Revlon Slipper"

Post a Comment