#FF : Magma

Today, I have a very special franken to post.
First because it came to me in a flash while I was desperately looking through my stash for a bottle of polish and second, well it's my first red franken... And my first flakie franken too!

Here it is, 2 coats with both base and topcoat :


 




I really hope, you love Magma as much as I do! It's so hot and glowy; and a perfect tomatoe red jelly to lift up any blue day.


In case you're interested, here's the recipe :

1/3 of clear
1/3 of one coater red, I used China Glaze Hey Sailor
1/3 of flakey polish, I used Nubar 2010
+ a few drops of gold glitter polish or a hint of loose glitter


Next up is one of the Fall collections I was the most excited about so enjoy your weekend but come and check it out soon!


*this product was frankened by me*
You have read this articleflakies / franken / glitter / jelly / red with the title #FF : Magma. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/ff-magma.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, August 19, 2011

Comments "#FF : Magma"

Post a Comment