Finger Pain​ts Fall Fashionist​a Collection Swatches and Review

Fall Fashionista is one of the collections I was the most excited about this year. Yes, they are all cremes and yes some might be dupable but I really had a crush on the promo pics and this is the most coherent collection this Fall in my opinion.
Let's see if it holds up to its promises.



Stunning Stilettos is a medium to light blue based grey creme. Formula was really nice, not too thick or too watery. I can see it working on a lot of skin tones.






Cordur Orange is my favorite of the collection and I must say that I haven't been impressed by a nail polish like this for a long time. Maybe because orange isn't one of the colors I wear so often, I don't know but you can't get any more Fall than this, or have a better formula either. Bold, warm, deep, pumpkin-ey, bright and dark at the same time... I can't say how much I love it... And just so you know, this is one coat, yes one single coat!







Military Green is a beautiful dusty blue based army green. It's greyed out but the blue tint is very well balanced, not being too blue like Sew Psyched for example, it manages to keep some sort of warm and deliciously creamy finish in 2 easy coats.







To-Teally Chic. I must admit I have a thing for teals. I probably have a dupe of it, or should I say I know I must have a dupe but please forgive me if I don't go through my stash looking for one. No matter how many teals I have, if I see another one I like, I will buy it. They say the first step is admitting you have a problem, well I don't ;-)  It's a one coater wonder and just the perfect shade, not too green, not too dark.







Raspberry Tafetta is probably the one I like the least from the collection. It's really nice and all but I think I've been spoiled by all the other (awesome) colors. If you're into berry, you probably need this one. Almost a one coater and ultra fast drying time.






Catwalk Queen probably is one of those fugly colors I like so much. It's so wiered, almost mustard but not quite, almost camel but not quite either. It can be a good alternative to your typical nude/work-safe mani, if you have short nails. Once again, formula was a wonder, very pigmented, almost a one coater! For a light color or a yellow that's plain astonishing.







Vintage Velvet is my second favorite of the collection. Ok, I must confess it's probably a tie. I don't think I have anything like this dusty greyed out medium teal in my stash. I really fell in love with it the second I saw it. It's just perfection, almost a one coater too.







Haute Taupe is a creamy light to medium taupe with a slightly warm tint. I can't help how much I like taupes and this one's no exception. Formula was a dream once again, the second coat was barely necessary.







Purple Pinstripe is another beautiful dusty purple, or plum maybe. Rather light and warm toned, it reminds me of Essie Angora Cardi. I really like this one too, it dries very fast to a glossy finish and  once again, almost a one coater.






Overall :
I really love this collection as a whole. They all have this perfect dusty, Fall look. On top of that, I must say that I'm truly amazed by their perfect formula. Apart from Stunning Stilettos they all have a one coat opacity. That pretty much eases the choice if you're hesistating between them and a possible dupe.



Finger Paints products are available at Sally Beauty and retail for $4,99 each.


*these products were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company for consideration*
You have read this articleberry / blue / creme / finger paints / Grey / khaki / orange / purple / review / taupe / teal / yellow with the title Finger Pain​ts Fall Fashionist​a Collection Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/finger-paints-fall-fashionista.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 20, 2011

Comments "Finger Pain​ts Fall Fashionist​a Collection Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment