Flower Power

Hi,
Please excuse my week long hiatus. My parents left yesterday for Canada on a month long vacation and I was helping them pack, plus we had a long weekend last week so I was completely off the computer, and out with my mom helping her shop for the trip. This mani below, is what I was wearing last week. I had wanted to do a nude base since quite some time and a full nail stamp design. So thats what I did.

 Base: Nude from Streetwear
Stamping: Konad violet pearl with BM 205
Although the top coat smudged the stamp a bit, I thought the overall look was quite cute and girly.
I also put a few nail stickers in pink to make it fun.
(indoors with flash)
Do let me know your comments and thoughts on this flower power.

Oh! and if you are from Canada or know about it, can you recommend any polish brands for holographic,crackle and stamping polishes(non konad kinds), that  I can call for. Ciao
You have read this articlebm205 / flowers / nail stickers / nude with the title Flower Power. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/flower-power.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, August 18, 2011

Comments "Flower Power"

Post a Comment