Let's Do It in 3D

My posts are always a little wordy so this post, I decided that the pictures can do (most of) the talking!







This is China Glaze Let's Do it In 3D, stamped with Konad black special polish, dotted with CND Sweet. Image plate is Big SdP F.







Mani in progress, started with two coats of Let's Do it in 3D. Normally, I would use the Nfu-oh Aqua base coat or matte polish for the base, but my nails were already prepped with Instant Artificials but I had no problem with application; it still sent on smooth as silk.



A few different pix as some show more holo then others; these were all in artificial light.











Stamped.





Decided to add a few dots to this one to brighten it/jazz it up a little.







This mani was really cool looking but the pictures just do not do it justice. The holo is more obvious if you click on the pix to enlarge.







I was really into this edgy look and could easily see myself wearing the grey/black combo during fall and winter; would really compliment a lot of my winter wardrobe.



The pix below was taken the next day in sunlight.









Thanks for looking!


You have read this articleBig SdP F / china glaze / CND / Fauxnad / gray / Holographic / Konad / SdP with the title Let's Do It in 3D. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/let-do-it-in-3d.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, August 20, 2011

Comments "Let's Do It in 3D"

Post a Comment