Brace Yourselves... Spring Is Coming

So even though today was kind of a nail fail, I have to post them anyway due to blogging withdrawal. I swear if I don't post these today I'll be up all night stressing about not posting for 3 days!
Today's mani is continuing with the theme of sunny weather and bright summer colours. I'm not sure if there's a problem with my stamping plates, scraper, stamper or I've just lost my stamping skills because I couldn't get anything to go right for me today! In the end I settled for this patchy excuse of a stamping manicure.


 Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM224
Base Colour: NYC Lexington Yellow
Konad Colour: Barry M Gold Foil
Top Coat of NYC





P.S. If you know where the reference in the title comes from, I've got some cool nail art coming up (provided I can get it right) relating to a very exciting event taking place this weekend!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / bm224 / Bundle Monster 2.0 / NYC / Stamping / yellow with the title Brace Yourselves... Spring Is Coming. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/brace-yourselves-spring-is-coming.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 30, 2012

Comments "Brace Yourselves... Spring Is Coming"

Post a Comment