Spring time! Flower overload!

Hi Ya!! I m back from my rafting trip and I had a super-rocking-time!! 
(will spam you a few pics later with the mani I wore for my trip). 

Well coming back to this post. I am not a flowery person..as in I dislike flowers in designs. I like flowers, but not things that have flowery designs...know what I mean?
No flowers on clothes, shoes, jewelry. Somehow as a part of my wardrobe revamp I've decided to add stuff I usually do not wear. Got a few flowery tops and dresses. And yes a flowery mani was due.
Surprisingly I like it :D 
So much so that I have a few more coming in the spirit of spring (or a full blast summer in Mumbai!!)

Base: Colorbar Exclusive 37 (White)
Stamping colour: Lakme Metallic 241 (bronze)
Stamping plate: BM 211



For those in search of stampy polishes..Lakme's (Indian Brand) metallic polishes surprisingly stamp well.
Like it?

You have read this articleBM 211 / bundle monster / Colorbar nail polish / Colorbar nail polish exclusive 37 / flowers / lakme / lakme 241 / Stamping with the title Spring time! Flower overload!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/spring-time-flower-overload.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, March 30, 2012

Comments "Spring time! Flower overload!"

Post a Comment