Summer Sorbet

I normally avoid pastel polishes like the plague but the recent flux of summer weather has me buying them left right and centre! It's not that I have a particular dislike for pastels but my disposition lends me to darker, moody colours. 
I picked up these two BYS polishes today in the £1 bucket and I wasn't expecting to love the peach as much as I do. I only picked it up to push myself out of my comfort zone a little and now I might not return there until the weather turns bad. The brighter colour, Purple Rain is one I've had before (many years ago) and I wore the hell out of it until it was a globby, unusable mess and I had to bin it so I was chuffed to find a bottle in the sale.


Stamping Plate: Bundle Monster BM210
Base Colour: BYS Pretty As A Peach
Colour: BYS Purple Rain
Top Coat of NYC


Hit the jump for more pictures. There are a lot today!



Here are some swatch pictures of BYS Pretty As A Peach. This is 3 coats with a top coat of NYC In A New York Minute.
I'm not used to wearing such pale colours and I just fell in love with this on my nails so I had to snap a few pictures.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBundle Monster 2.0 / BYS / pink / Stamping / swatch with the title Summer Sorbet. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/summer-sorbet.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Comments "Summer Sorbet"

Post a Comment