Autism Awareness Day Mani

Today is World Autism Awareness Day. This is the mani I came up with to support awareness for a cause that is near and dear to my heart.

Base polishes used starting from thumb are Essie Borrowed & Blue, China Glaze Bahamian Escape, OPI No Room for the Blues, Nubar Boyfriend Jeans and Nubar Dark Wash Jeans.  All two coats except No Room for the Blues which was three.


Image plates used are Big SdP F (thumb), Big SdP L (index), XL A (middle), Big SdP F (ring) and XL A (pinky) using an assortment of Konad special stamping polishes except pinky which was Sally Hansen Instadri Blue-Away as I was less than thrilled with the stamping on the ring finger.  I hoped that when I topped the stamping polish was SV that it would even it out a bit, but it never.


I've had this idea of a mani in mind for a while and had hoped that the new Lilic plate I ordered a couple weeks ago would have arrived to I could include the puzzle pieces on it as then I'd have five different images for all five fingers...but I guess its still in transit!

Hope you had a great weekend...thanks for looking!


You have read this articleAutism Awareness / Big SdP F / Big SdP L / blue / china glaze / Essie / Fauxnad / Konad / nubar / ombre / OPI / SdP / XL A with the title Autism Awareness Day Mani. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/autism-awareness-day-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 2, 2012

Comments "Autism Awareness Day Mani"

Post a Comment