Black and White Challenge Day 2: Black base with White

For day two of the Black and White challenge I've gone for stamping again. I feel like I haven't been doing enough of it recently and it's like I'm losing sight of my roots but don't worry, I'm still Sammy from the block. A lot of you reading today may not know but when I started this blog two years ago, I used to just post stamping manicures every single day! 




Stamping Plate: Konad M71
Base Colour: A-England Lancelot
Stamping Colour: Sally Hansen Whirlwind White
Top Coat of NYC



Don't forget to pop over to the other ladies' blogs to see their Day 2 manis!
Esther at Fab Fingertips
Stephanie at Sincerely Stephanie


TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articlea-england / black / Black and White Challenge / Konad / M71 / sally hansen with the title Black and White Challenge Day 2: Black base with White. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/black-and-white-challenge-day-2-black.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Comments "Black and White Challenge Day 2: Black base with White"

Post a Comment