Glitter glitter everywhere!

Thats it!! I've jumped into the glitter bandwagon.
Ever since glitter polishes started appearing on blogs I've been drooling over them.
But then I also read that they were a pain to take out, which stopped me from trying them.
Also as I was packing for my rafting trip, I realised I wouldnt get time to polish my nails on the trip and I didnt wanna lug weight with me as I knew we'd have to carry our bags to the camp at the riverside.
So I had to put on a mani that wud last me atleast 5-6 days. This is my "eureka".
 Lasted me all of 6 days of which 4 days were spent rafting atleast 2-3 hours each day. 


Base: Colorbar exclusive 18
Icing:  Epic Winning
WetnWild: Party of five
 
I had won the glitters from Canadian Nail Fanatic in her giveaway last year


I have applied the Icing glitter halfway down the nail and WnW Party of Five 1/3 rd way to the tip as I attempted a possible gradient effect.
Party of Five is a good dupe for Deborah Lippmann's gorgeous Happy Birthday.

Verdict: I would strongly recommend glitters to anyone who doesnt like to change their polishes often or to those who wanna save some bag space on a trip.
________
Now some picture spam from my trip :D

The camp I stayed at..next to the Ganges!



I am under the big wave, sitting first on the left. 

He is one of the instructors at the rafting camp!!!! (Drool!)

yes..Thats me! Bungy-ing at 83m.
(Pic courtesy: Mohit Midha)

I hope you enjoyed the mani and the post
You have read this articleColorbar nail polish exclusive 018 / epic winning / glitter / glitter nails / Gradient nail / green / Icing / Nail Art / Party of five / WetnWild with the title Glitter glitter everywhere!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/glitter-glitter-everywhere.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 2, 2012

Comments "Glitter glitter everywhere!"

Post a Comment