ORLY Emberstone - Swatches

Before I start, UK girls...where do you buy your acetone!? I swear I cannot find any anywhere! Help!

Okay, here is another one I got in my swap with Melissa, Emberstone by ORLY, from the 2011 Mineral FX collection. Is it red? Is it orange? I've looked around and everyone has a different opinion. Personally I would say orange, or coral. 

Don't forget to click the pictures for full size!

ORLY Emberstone

It's a jelly-like foil (I think that's another finish I just made up) packed with gold flecks, and some smaller pink/purple particles.

ORLY Emberstone

The formula is wonderful, glides on easily and is opaque in 2 coats. It's so eye-catching, shimmers loads in the sunlight and is like nothing else I own, very unique! 

ORLY Emberstone

It looks like I want to EAT IT. Or lick it. Of course I will actually be doing neither.

Click the jump to see it with a matte topcoat!



Here it is with a coat of 17 Nail Extras matte topcoat:

ORLY Emberstone

ORLY Emberstone

Yum. I love matte topcoats.

You have read this articlecoral / Foil / matte / orange / orly / swatch with the title ORLY Emberstone - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/04/orly-emberstone-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Comments "ORLY Emberstone - Swatches"

Post a Comment