Born Pretty Ylin Colour Changing Polish and Travel Brush Review

Today I have two products from the Born Pretty Store to show you. A colour changing/ mood polish and a travel make up brush.

I had never tried a colour changing polish before simply because if I put a certain colour on my nails, I want that colour to stay on until I get fed up of that mani, but I thought I'd give it a try.
The consistency of this polish (brand name Ylin, shade 07) was really strange. It looked a lot like water paint and although the application was OK, the formula was terrible.

As you can see, it goes on purple and dries matte. As soon as I dipped my hands in warm water, it changed to a bright sky blue. However, it also started bubbling and lifting if I dipped my hand in the water more than once. When you let your hand cool down again, it goes back to purple. I'm not sure if I didn't use it properly or if I got a bad bottle but the polish lifted so much that chunks of it came right off even after an hour of drying time.


The second item I got was a travel brush. I love the gold casing and leopard print. The brush is an ideal medium size as I've got a couple of other travel brushes that are too small. The bristles are soft and so far durable.
I took it with me on holiday last week and it applies blush really well. I also managed to apply bronzer and pressed powder with it so it's definitely a good travel brush.


If you want to know more about these or any other Born Pretty Store products, check out their page HERE. Use discount code VA7J61 to get 10% off.

You have read this articlereview with the title Born Pretty Ylin Colour Changing Polish and Travel Brush Review. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/born-pretty-ylin-colour-changing-polish.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 26, 2012

Comments "Born Pretty Ylin Colour Changing Polish and Travel Brush Review"

Post a Comment