Bundle Monster's Fright Night Contest

You may have already heard the news already, and I've been a bit slow on posting this so apologies, but Bundle Monster are holding a Halloween Nail Contest!


You may have noticed that I'm a huge fan of Bundle Monster's stamping plates so I was super excited when they told me about this competition and asked me to be a guest judge. Although, I had to stop and think about it for a second because obviously it meant I wouldn't be allowed to enter for the epic prize!

All you have to do to enter the contest is create a spooky Halloween design with a 'Fright Night' theme and submit it with a funky title to the Bundle Monster Facebook Page here
You have until October 13th to get your submissions in before the contest goes to voting. Make sure you read all the rules here and also check out the incredible prizes up for grabs.




TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article with the title Bundle Monster's Fright Night Contest. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/10/bundle-monster-fright-night-contest.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, October 6, 2012

Comments "Bundle Monster's Fright Night Contest"

Post a Comment