31DC2012: Day 31 Recreate Your Favourite Challenge (Part 1)

It's here! Technically, today is the last day of the 31 Day Challenge - Recreate Your Favourite Challenge. Although it's not really because there's another instalment of Day 31 coming very soon. I just erm... haven't had a chance to do that mani yet!
Like last year, we decided to recreate our favourite challenges from each other for Day 31 rather than recreate our own manicures.

Today I recreated Cristina aka Let Them Have Polish's Day 18 manicure - half moons which you can see here. What can I say, she used studs, so I had to!



I used Rimmel Heart on Fire as my base colour on every nail and then freehanded on the chevrons at the base using a nail art brush and W7 Black Cherry. For the accent nail, I painted everything but the chevron with the W7 polish. The studs are from Born Pretty Store and I finished with a top coat of NYC.



Head over to Cristina's blog to see her recreations of her favourite from mine and Rie's challenge manicures.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31DC2012 / black / freehand / red / Rimmel / studs / w7 with the title 31DC2012: Day 31 Recreate Your Favourite Challenge (Part 1). You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/12/31dc2012-day-31-recreate-your-favourite_18.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Comments "31DC2012: Day 31 Recreate Your Favourite Challenge (Part 1)"

Post a Comment