Ozotic 502 & 530 review!


Hi girls!
I have another Ozotic multichromilicious duo to share with you today and it's the last one involving the Elytra collection: 502 & 530!






Ozotic 502 (shimmer) and 530 (glitter) are strong color shifting polishes : deep magenta base radiating a bold gold and green multichrome. I really love how saturated they are! Formula was perfect on both and I only used one coat of each above black in the swatches below. Crazy multichromilicious I tell you!











What did I say? Aren't they just perfect? And so different from the usual blue-green-purple multichromes! LOVE ♥♥♥




Ozotic 502 and 530 are being discontinued, as well as the entire 500 range, and are now part of the Ozotic back up plan. They currently retail for AU$13 (while stocks last) and can be purchased directly from piCture pOlish.com.au or through their international network.

For more information, please refer to piCture pOlish.com.au, piCture pOlish on Twitter / Facebook and very soon on ozotic.com.au 




*products provided for review*



You have read this articleglitter / magenta / multichrome / Ozotic / review / shimmer with the title Ozotic 502 & 530 review!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/04/ozotic-502-530-review.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, April 22, 2013

Comments "Ozotic 502 & 530 review!"

Post a Comment