Barry M Summer 2013 Limited Editions - Swatches


Have you seen the lovely new limited edition shades from Barry M? They're part of  a promotion in Superdrug where you get one free when you spend £6 on Barry M products! Swatches under the jump:





The first thing that caught my eye about these polishes is the tribal and zebra print bottle caps! My weakness for pretty packaging shining through once again. I'm supposed to be on a no-buy too but I just couldn't help myself! These colours don't have names unfortunately :( they're just A and B! 

A is a pretty flamingo pink jelly. It's quite sheer so I used 3 coats, the smooth formula makes it easy to build up though.


B is a lime green jelly. I am a big sucker for lime greens! 3 coats used here also.

I was expecting these to be cremes so I was surprised to find jellies! Lovely formula and really bright and summery, I'm glad I picked these up!

The promotion is available until July 2nd at Superdrug. You can also purchase them on their own for £3.99 each (Well, I did anyway!) 
You have read this articleBarry M / green / jelly / pink / swatch with the title Barry M Summer 2013 Limited Editions - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/barry-m-summer-2013-limited-editions.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, June 7, 2013

Comments "Barry M Summer 2013 Limited Editions - Swatches"

Post a Comment