Models Own Ice Neons


I predicted a little while back that Neon would be a big trend this summer and it seems I was right. I'm loving all the neon nails that I see on my Tumblr and Pinterest browsing adventures. When Models Own release a nail collection of anything, you can bank on it becoming a thing!
Models Own kindly sent me the collection to give it a test run and I'm very pleased with the polishes. Most of them have a very jelly like finish so they're best applied over a white or light coloured polish if you prefer full opacity. The purple is the only one I'd wear without a lighter creme underneath. Applying them over white ensures they're as bright as they can possibly be too!



For this nail art, I applied a base of Barry M Lychee followed by a coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Fast Dry Top Sealer. I then applied striping tape in uniform lines to each nail before painting over it with the Models Own Neon Ice shades (click here for a tutorial). The shades, from thumb to pinky, are Pink Puch, Pukka Purple, Toxic Apple, Bubblegum and Luts Lemon. Finally I added a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly followed by a coat of Rimmel's Mattifying Top Coat.



TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / matte / Models Own / neon / striping tape with the title Models Own Ice Neons. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/models-own-ice-neons.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, June 8, 2013

Comments "Models Own Ice Neons"

Post a Comment