Orly Rococo A Go-Go - Holiday Mani

Good evening everyone! How was your weekend? I'm still on holiday in Lille (if this post goes live as scheduled) and I wanted to show you the polish I chose for the trip.

This is 2 coats of Orly Rococo A Go-Go from the Mineral Fx Collection. It's an intensely pigmented dark purple with multi chrome particles that flash gold, orange and pink.I wish it was easier to photograph beauties like this! It looks as good in the shade as it does in direct sunlight.


I received this beauty a while ago in a swap with an Instagram friend, Marcie (@madebymarcie). I can't believe it's taken me this long to try it out!
Look at all that shifting goodness in the bottle...

Thank you for reading and commenting!

You have read this articlemultichrome / orly / purple / swatch with the title Orly Rococo A Go-Go - Holiday Mani. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/06/orly-rococo-go-go-holiday-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 9, 2013

Comments "Orly Rococo A Go-Go - Holiday Mani"

Post a Comment