SV Nail Fail...




This is going to be short and sweet.

This is a nail fail.

Did my mani, the usual...coat of instant artificals, two coats of Misa Like it Like that, then coat of SV. Stamped snowflake with fauxnad HB11, with Konad special white polish, added China Glaze Nova for some snow affect (closest I could get-couldn't find a white glitter in my stash).

Topped with SV...and...before my eyes, it turned my white stamp green! I was ticked. If it wasn't 2:15 am when I finished this, I would have took off and did again.....

I have to post. This blog is about keeping track of my manis, one at a time, good or bad.

Has this happened to anyone else? I've had it happen twice now...should have learned my lesson the first time...I don't know if its the SV or the white special polish....only good thing is I have a great reason to redo my nails tonight!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleChristmas / Fauxnad / green / HB11 / Konad / misa / SV with the title SV Nail Fail.... You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/12/sv-nail-fail.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, December 3, 2010

Comments "SV Nail Fail..."

Post a Comment