Duri The Girls with the Dragon Tattoo Winter Collection

This winter Duri has launched a blockbuster crime trilogy inspired collection : "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" featuring :

  • Fallen Angel : Dark plum with a hint of red shimmer
  • Black Diamond : Black with shimmer
  • Dragontini : Dark purple
  • Angels and Demons : Dark grey with silver glitter
  • Icicle : Creamy white with crystal shimmer
  • Frozen Fire : Sheer pink with sparkling crushed ice


Fallen Angel is a dark eggplant shimmer infused with sparse red, blue and gold particles. The shimmer is very shy but adds a nice glow to the polish. It used 2 coats here but a third one might be necessary due to the "jelly-ish" consistency of the polish.






Black Diamond is a beautiful black with a thin mix of silver, green and blue shimmer. Once again, the shimmer is kind of shy, especially in low lighting but I'm such a black polish lover that I couldn't care less ;-) Application was flawless in 2 coats.





Dragontini is the only creme in this collection, very rich red based purple, almost grape territory. It looks amazing in the bottle but doesn't suit my skintone so much. I used 2 coats on the pictures below.






Angels and Demons is a dark gunmetal shimmer with large specks. I really love that many "coarse" grey shimmers have been released this year instead of the usual smooth, almost metallic ones we usually see and so of course, I love it. Formula was dreamy too, 2 coats used.






Icicle is a super sparkly white shimmer with a majority of gold flecks. It looks very fresh and wintery at the same time and builds up to opacity in 3 coats. I've already worn one coat alone when I didn't want to go out with my nails naked and I loved it that way too : it immediatly made my tips look whiter, how awesome is that?






Frozen Fire seems like a pink version of Icicle : sheer pink shimmer wih gold shimmer. It's a little bit more opaque and I only used  coats here. I'm not usually a pink nail polish girl but I could definitely wear this one.






Overall :
For a first experience with Duri, I can say without a doubt that I'm pleased : the colors, the formula and application, I didn't have any issues whatsoever. I am totally in love with both the black/grey shimmers and surprisingly the sheer white and pink really appeal to me too.



All Duri nail products are completely safe, environmentally-friendly and free from DBP, TOLUENE and FORMALDEHYDE.
Duri Cosmetics can be purchased online at www.duri.com and specialty stores nationwide and retail for $5.
They also have a Twitter and Facebook page you can follow if you want to keep up with the brand's latest news and promotions.


*these products were provided to me by the manufacturer or their PR company*


You have read this articleblack / creme / duri / Grey / pink / purple / review / shimmer / white with the title Duri The Girls with the Dragon Tattoo Winter Collection. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/01/duri-girls-with-dragon-tattoo-winter.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, January 5, 2012

Comments "Duri The Girls with the Dragon Tattoo Winter Collection"

Post a Comment