Day 3: Yellow Nails

When I think of nail polish colours, yellow is one of the last on my list and I know a lot of you guys will agree with me. It's just not very flattering on most skin tones so most of the time it gets shoved to the back shelf.

I only have one yellow polish so choosing today's colour was a doddle! I bought it a few months back because I always found myself needing yellow for a few of my freehand nail art ideas but the formula is horrid. 
I had to paint a white base on to my nails before even thinking about applying the yellow because it's watery and I'd need a good 4/5 coats for it to be anywhere near opaque.

George Buttercup Shine (2 coats over a white base)
Top Coat of NYC



Of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity for some comedic nail art on this shockingly bright colour!
The thumb is the symbol for radioactivity and on my ring finger is the bio hazard sign.


Don't forget to check out Cristina and Rie's Day 3 Yellow Nails too!

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this article31 Day Challenge / George / swatch / yellow with the title Day 3: Yellow Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/10/day-3-yellow-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Comments "Day 3: Yellow Nails"

Post a Comment