Cirque Helios with Pastels


I have another Cirque polish to show you today! Here we have Helios... a very fine gold glitter with holographic glitter sprinkled in. I decided to dress it up with some pastel colours. When pairing up gold with another colour, I normally go straight to black but I'm wayyy happier with the pastels this time.



For the glitter fingers, I used one coat of Barry M Gold Foil with 3 thin coats of Cirque Helios. You could wear Helios on its own with 3 coats but you'd have nail poking through the glitter so I chose to put a similar shade base colour underneath.

The pastels I used are Sally Hansen Green Tea and Barry M Prickly Pear.

It's all topped off with a coat of Sally Hansen Dries Instantly and one of Essence Top Sealer. I added some 1.5mm gold studs on top while the Essence polish was still wet.



Visit cirquecolors.com for stockists or to buy directly.

TwitterBloglovin'Tumblr
You have read this articleBarry M / Cirque / glitter / gold / green / purple / sally hansen / studs with the title Cirque Helios with Pastels. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2013/08/cirque-helios-with-pastels.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Comments "Cirque Helios with Pastels"

Post a Comment