Most Awesome Swap Everrrrrr!

My #1 all time lemming has been the Hot Topic image plates since I started stamping. Of course, by the time I discovered stamping, the Hot Topic image plates were long gone and now, very, very hard to find and extremely elusive. I never thought I'd ever, ever have them...however, I was contacted by the ever so generous Brooke who offered them for swap. The swap was finalized and a short time thereafter, they were sitting in my mailbox....

As much as I love polish, my thing is stamping and I can't thank Brooke enough for swapping these with me! Here's my first time using them with Cheeky Monkey Romp:



Used the stars as a somewhat funky french tip with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy for stamping....otherwise, didn't do too much as it was almost 2 am when I did my mani....I wore this mani for four days and it held up well (other than the dreaded SV shrinkage...)


(notice in this picture that after just a few minutes, SV shrinkage has already started on middle finger....urgggh Why SV, Why!!! I so need to find something else as my attempts at wrapping my tips obviously aren't successful!)

I really like the iridescence in this polish; its the same as Nina Ultra Pro Royal Purple that I posted here....I wish I could find this finish in every colour.....Here's two coats of Romp by itself....I have quite a few Cheeky Monkey polishes but haven't used them yet...I think that will change soon....so much polish; so little time!





Do you swap? I have to thank everyone who does as it is a great way to obtain polish/plates etc that you otherwise would never have as well as help someone else out in obtaining their lemmings...I've even swapped with some of you!...so thank you! The nail blogesphere has some awesome, amazing ladies out there and it is an amazing concept so kudos to whoever thought of it!!

Thx for looking!
You have read this articleCheeky Monkey / Fauxnad / Hot Topic plates / Nicole by OPI / purple with the title Most Awesome Swap Everrrrrr!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/02/most-awesome-swap-everrrrrr.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, February 25, 2011

Comments "Most Awesome Swap Everrrrrr!"

Post a Comment