Stars Galore!

Here's the last of the HB series plates; HB 36 to 40.

I'm loving these stars on plate HB39, especially the image on the index finger. I'm thinking at some point I'm just going to use this image and do a whole mani! Oh, the possibiliies are endless, I know!

Used my standby silver for stamping...Nicole by OPI Positive Energy.







Polish is Nina Ultra Pro Royal Purple. I'm in love with this...unfortunately as far as pictures go, it does photo on the blue side, but it is a deep glossy looking purple. While I'm not a nail expert, I believe it is a jelly finish...whatever it is, I'm lovin!





I hope you have enjoyed seeing these plates and I look forward to seeing the designs my fellow bloggers have come up with if you have them!

Here's the plates; click on image for better look!

HB36


HB37

HB38

HB39

HB40



Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleFauxnad / HB36 / HB37 / HB38 / HB39 / HB40 / Nicole by OPI / Nina Ultra Pro / purple with the title Stars Galore!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/10/stars-galore.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, October 22, 2010

Comments "Stars Galore!"

Post a Comment