Comparison: Barry M Cyan Blue vs. No7 Stand Back

 I don't know if anyone remembers my post from Saturday (find it here if you missed it) where I mentioned a new colour that I purchased from No7 called Stand Back. I noted that it was very similar to Barry M Cyan Blue which I also have, but I had convinced myself that they were different and I needed both of them. Well I decided to try the two on side by side and I discovered that there is literally no difference in the colour! Oh well, what's one more polish in the pile?!


Barry M Cyan Blue and No7 Stand Back


The Barry M colour is in my Top 10 favourite polishes anyway so I'm sure they'll both get plenty of use. They look so pretty in the sun so I'll definitely be wearing them a lot with the summer coming on.
You have read this articleBarry M / comparison / No7 with the title Comparison: Barry M Cyan Blue vs. No7 Stand Back. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/comparison-barry-m-cyan-blue-vs-no7.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 1, 2011

Comments "Comparison: Barry M Cyan Blue vs. No7 Stand Back"

Post a Comment