#FF : Venom

This week's franken is a glitter, the first franken glitter I'm posting actually. I've been hesitating all day between this and a taupe nude shimmer but the vampiness of Venom got the most of me.
This is one coat over Orly Galaxy girl, please enlarge the first pic to get a fix of glitter awesomeness ;-)


Venom franken
Venom franken

Venom franken
Venom franken

I'm really crazy about this combo the green / purple duochrome glitter is so vampy and Galaxy Girl is perfect underneath. Here it is alone, in case you're curious how it looks like with the same lighting :


Orly Galaxy Girl

I hope you enjoyed this post. I wish you all an amazing weekend!
You have read this articleduochrome / franken / glitter / green / orly / purple with the title #FF : Venom. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/07/ff-venom.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, July 1, 2011

Comments "#FF : Venom"

Post a Comment