Golden peacock



Hi,

My sister's baby shower was on Sunday. Of course it was a traditional indian style ceremony that was going to take place. I decided on gold, red and green. These are traditional colours to my region. I picked the dress first. Its a rich dark red interwoven with light golden threads, highlighted by green and golden embroidery with diamante style border. Its worn with dark green leggings and a stole style duppata (the whole thing is called chudidar in India).
Traditional Dress
Neck with low cut back
Detailing
I had a hard time trying to figure out my mani, but I know it had to be gold with red.

So here's what I worked out. 

After I finished stamping, I felt it needed a bit something so I added dots in green on ring finger to compliment the dress. :)
Base: Lakme Metallics 040
Stamping: BM 212 with red konad
Highlight: green acrylic paint



Do let me know your thoughts and comments. And follow me for regular updates

♥ Ciao ♥




You have read this articlebm212 / gold / lakme / traditional with the title Golden peacock. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/golden-peacock.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Comments "Golden peacock"

Post a Comment