Sparkly Stars!

This is another one of my layering experiments-Nina Ultra Pro Ruby Fire topped with Nicole by OPI Spark My Mistletoe.







Stamped using Nicole by OPI Positive Energy, using Big SdP B.





Here's mani in progress. Two coats of Nina Ultra Pro Ruby Fire.





Topped with one coat of Nicole by OPI Spark my Mistletoe.







Then stamped.







Just before I took it off, I put on a coat of Essie matte polish on it; I really liked the look of this and may have worn it for a day except I had some tip wear that was starting to really bug me :(







Thanks for looking!



Oh and before I forget, Shirley is looking for some image plate design suggestions for upcoming plates (I guess?); if there's designs you want to see, leave your comments here. I know there's a bunch of images/designs on stamping plates I'd like to see and have left quite a few suggestions...she's probably tired of hearing from me by now!



I also want to stress (because lately I've been use these SdP plates A LOT), that I'm not affiliated with Shirley in any way; I've paid for all the image plates you see on this blog...I just happen to think they are some of the coolest designs out there right now so can't help reaching for them again and again when I do my nail designs! Also, I've been kinda lazy in my stamping (really, its a no time issue versus being lazy!) so been using a lot of full image designs and these SdP plates have lots of variety and are quick to stamp a design on to be honest!!

You have read this articleBig SdP B / Essie / Fauxnad / matte / Nicole by OPI / Nina Ultra Pro / red / SdP with the title Sparkly Stars!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2011/08/sparkly-stars.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Comments "Sparkly Stars!"

Post a Comment