Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle - Swatches

I have a haul of Calvin Klein polishes that I got for cheap, because their make-up line is apparently discontinued. I think I got 10 bottles for about £14! 

This is Navy Sparkle. Admittedly it looks more exciting in the bottle than it does on my nails. It's a deep navy blue base with blue-green shimmer through it.

Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle

Nice, but not as fun as the bottle suggests. BUT! It takes on new life in the sunlight!

Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle

So THERE is the sparkle that the name promised. I knew it was in there somewhere. It actually looks really nice and has a very glassy finish. 

Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle

If at first you don't succeed, shove your hand into direct sunlight.

Also, anybody up for helping me get some ManGlaze polish? The colours I'm interested in are Lesbihonest and Nawsome Sauce. I can swap for things like Barry M or a Fantasy Fire if you like. Email me! britnails@gmail.com 



You have read this articleblue / Calvin Klein / Navy / shimmer / swatch with the title Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle - Swatches. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/calvin-klein-navy-sparkle-swatches.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Comments "Calvin Klein Navy Sparkle - Swatches"

Post a Comment