Pour Me Something Tall and Strong Jelly Sandwich

I don't usually do many jelly sandwiches, mainly because I wasn't a massive fan of jelly polishes. However, that has recently changed and I'm totally hooked on these. I like the look of suspended glitter and of the depth these create as it makes a change from just having glitter sitting on top of the nail!

I did this blue jelly sandwich a couple of weeks ago when my nails were much shorter. This is Misa Pour Me Something Tall And Strong (3 coats)! I have to be honest here, I only bought this polish because of the name! I think it's so cool :) The glitter is Essence Blair (2 coats).


You have read this articleblue / essence / glitter / jelly sandwich / misa / silver glitter with the title Pour Me Something Tall and Strong Jelly Sandwich. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/03/pour-me-something-tall-and-strong-jelly.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Comments "Pour Me Something Tall and Strong Jelly Sandwich"

Post a Comment