Sea Green Glitter - Birthday Nails!

It's my Birthday today (I'm old) and this probably isn't what you'd picture for birthday nails but it's just what I ended up with!

The base is an unnamed colour by Maybelline MNY, and I sponged some Models Own Peacock Green on the tips. When it was dry I added some Models Own Juicy Jules





With flash - 



Juicy Jules is quite a gritty glitter, but the result is it ends up looking like little diamonds! 


You have read this articleblue / glitter / gradient / green / maybelline / Models Own / Nail Art with the title Sea Green Glitter - Birthday Nails!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2012/08/sea-green-glitter-birthday-nails.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Comments "Sea Green Glitter - Birthday Nails!"

Post a Comment