My First Casualty

When I visit home, I take a small selection of polishes with me in a small cosmetics bag.
To my astonishment, when I got back to my flat, I opened it up to find this...

Pinky and his poor victims...

It's the first time I've ever seen a polish bottle broken. I'm guessing it happened when I was packing up and I threw the bag across the room trying to get it in my duffel on the bed, but it crashed to the floor :(

It's no biggy - it was nearly all gone anyway - but it was a good polish for stamping, which aren't always easy to find.

Anyone had much experience of breaking bottles?
You have read this article with the title My First Casualty. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-first-casualty.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 6, 2010

Comments "My First Casualty"

Post a Comment