OPI What the Cattitude-Shrek Collex!













My youngest son absolutely loves Shrek...so it was a given I had to buy all of the Shrek collex! This is What the Cattitude, with Konad blue special polish, plate m64. I got lots of compliments when I wore this polish.










After a couple days of wear, I topped it with Piggy Polish Sunshine on Snowflakes! I found this polish at Chatters and was so excited to find as I had been lemming it for some time. Love the sparkle.

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleblue / Konad / M64 / OPI / Piggy Polish with the title OPI What the Cattitude-Shrek Collex!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/06/opi-what-cattitude-shrek-collex.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 7, 2010

Comments "OPI What the Cattitude-Shrek Collex!"

Post a Comment