This Polish is So Bright, You're Gonna Need Shades!











This was my very first time using Konad regular polish and I was not disappointed! Colour is Neon Pink - application was thin and could still see VNL after two coats -if I was to use again-and there will be another time-I will definately use an opaque nude or even a white for some extra coverage.



These pictures don't do the polish justice - it really is so much brighter in real life!

I stamped with Konad white special polish, IP m78. In hindsight, I wish I had of chosen a stamp with a little more edge but hey, another time, another mani!

Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleKonad / M78 / pink with the title This Polish is So Bright, You're Gonna Need Shades!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/06/this-polish-is-so-bright-you-gonna-need.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, June 21, 2010

Comments "This Polish is So Bright, You're Gonna Need Shades!"

Post a Comment