World Cup Mani!




My bff asked me to do a world cup mani so I thought I'd try it out. I used OPI Alpine Snow Matte as the base - needed three coats, and topped with SV to make glossy. I never used this polish before - don't be alarmed as the first coat is real streaky but they get better after each coat!

My bff's fave team is Brazil so I had to include it; used Essie Pretty Edgy. Used Konad special polishes for all stamping, black, red, blue, and Konad IPs 3 and 49 and fauxnad 56.

Thanks for looking!












You have read this articleEssie / Fauxnad / fauxnad m3 / fauxnad m56 / Konad / m49 / white with the title World Cup Mani!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/06/world-cup-mani.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, June 27, 2010

Comments "World Cup Mani!"

Post a Comment