A few more pictures of GOSH Holographic (Swatches)




Here are some better pictures of the GOSH Holographic polish I got on the weekend. Monday's post didn't really show it in all its Holographic Glory.

This time, I applied it without using a base coat, which I read to do somewhere, and it was a much easier application.

Sorry, but I couldn't get a good video on my crappy old digicam and my SLR doesn't take them.
(click the pictures to enlarge)

Before you go, don't forget to check out today's Konadicure.
You have read this articlegosh / Holographic / swatch with the title A few more pictures of GOSH Holographic (Swatches). You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/07/a-few-more-pictures-of-gosh-holographic.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Comments "A few more pictures of GOSH Holographic (Swatches)"

Post a Comment