Easter in July??











Last night I was trying to pick a shade of purple/lilac to match this summer dress I was going to wear to work. This Zoya polish, Perrie, I had just picked up a week or so from Trade Secrets so thought it would match my outfit well. Two coats, great coverage, topped with SV. This was the first time I used a Zoya product and the results were fantastic!

And because I'm a stamping fanatic, had to pick something to stamp it with. Konad IP m71. My nails are so tiny you don't really see the great effect of this stamp. on a couple of my fingernails.

Unfortunately....when the mani was finished, all I could think about was that this looks like purple Easter eggs.....I'll have to keep this in mind when Easter rolls around. I think the look of an Easter egg could be easily replicated by another band at the tip of the nail, maybe a couple of dots in between and an Easter mani is easily accomplished!


Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleEaster / Konad / M71 / purple / zoya with the title Easter in July??. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/07/easter-in-july.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Thursday, July 22, 2010

Comments "Easter in July??"

Post a Comment