O, Canada! My True and Native Land!











I am a very proud Canadian and what better way to show off my heritage, and love of my country, by doing a Canada Day manicure!

I got a lot of compliments at the Canada Day celebrations I attended. 100's of red and white balloons were released and after, everyone had strawberries and ice cream!
This is three coats of OPI Alpine Snow Matte, topped with Seche Veche, then stamped with Konad Special Polish, Red and White. The red polish is Sally Hansen nameless red, marked 60, and fauxnad image plate m56.

I'm sorry for posting this after the fact but had busy long weekend!
Happy Canada Day!
You have read this articleCanada / Fauxnad / fauxnad m56 / Konad / matte / red / sally hansen / white with the title O, Canada! My True and Native Land!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/07/o-canada-my-true-and-native-land.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Comments "O, Canada! My True and Native Land!"

Post a Comment