Three Days of Different Looks with Same Polishes!

Meganchair of Little Music Boxes (see sidebar for her blog link as I am a follower of her great blog) posted her 'blackberry mani' a few days back so I thought I could create my version of my LG Rumour mani.... as I do not own a blackberry!

This is OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui on the fingers and OPI Absolutely Alice on thumb. I got AA when it orginally came out as part of the 2010 Spring Alice in Wonderland collection but it was an untried until now. I don't know why I waited. I love this blingy blue! Even did my pedi in it!

This was my day 1 nails:




Day 2, did a funky french on the tips of SSFS using AA!




Day 3, decided to stamp using China Glaze OMG using Bundle Monster plate 20. Unfortunately under the grey skies here I wasn't able to take a picture of the holo of the image but I was able to capture the rainbow slightly. I still have this on as I want to see if the sun pokes out long enough to take a good picture of the stamp!




Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleblue / china glaze / Fauxnad / fauxnad BM20 / funky french / OPI with the title Three Days of Different Looks with Same Polishes!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/08/three-days-of-different-looks-with-same.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Sunday, August 22, 2010

Comments "Three Days of Different Looks with Same Polishes!"

Post a Comment