Nars 2010 Vintage Collection + HB Plates 16-20

So a while back, I had preordered the Nars 2010 Vintage Collection. You know the one, with the eagerly anticipated Zulu. Wellllll, it came in Tuesday and I was at Holts first thing Wednesday morning-they told me I was the first to get them in the store!

Feel free to click on image for better view!


l to r above- Full Metal Jacket, Midnight Mission, Mash, King Kong, Zulu

Sorry the images are not that good as overcast here most of the day!




I love Midnight Mission and King Kong best, but decided to do my mani in Full Metal Jacket.



Then topped with OPI ds shimmer.



And stamped, of course! Used Konad black special polish, HB plates 17 and 18. I absolutely "Love" the large star image in this mani. And can't wait to use "Love" more around Valentine's Day.









Oh, I almost forgot the image plates - hb 16 to 20!

Feel free to click on image for better view!










Thanks for looking
You have read this articleFauxnad / gray / H16 / H17 / H18 / H19 / H20 / Holographic / Konad / nars / OPI / OPI designer series with the title Nars 2010 Vintage Collection + HB Plates 16-20. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/09/nars-2010-vintage-collection-hb-plates.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Saturday, September 25, 2010

Comments "Nars 2010 Vintage Collection + HB Plates 16-20"

Post a Comment