OPI Purple with a Purpose is Lovely-but does not photo accurately!

I do not want to say how many pictures I took of these manis trying to capture the true purpleness of this polish! It either photographed blue or a too dark shade of purple...purples are notorious for this....I did get one pix pretty close but I hate the picture cause my hands are all greased up with mango mend-trying to keep those frizzle hangnails at bay .....

This is a great purple in my humble opinion. Bold, solid, good for all seasons, a great all around purple creme polish

The first pix I took, it really shows blue-I could not get a better picture as skies were overcast all day.




Then stamped with Nicole by OPI Positive Energy using fauxnad image plate no. m72. For those who may have b series plates, b87 also has a very similar image.



Next day, thought I'd add a little bling. My BFF is always saying, "why don't you use rhinestones" so I thought I would. Used a clear rhinestone for the centre, a thin black striper for the base stripe then holographic glitter overtop. I'm certainly no expert with stripers and lets just say, less is more! Lesson learned for next time.





Here's a blurry picture so you can see the holo better. Pretty impressive for a striper!




Thanks for looking!
You have read this articleFauxnad / fauxnad m72 / Nicole by OPI / OPI / purple with the title OPI Purple with a Purpose is Lovely-but does not photo accurately!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/09/opi-purple-with-purpose-is-lovely-but.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Friday, September 10, 2010

Comments "OPI Purple with a Purpose is Lovely-but does not photo accurately!"

Post a Comment