Poll Results

The poll that has been running for the past week finished today. I asked you whether you liked the new, 3 column layout of my blog.
Thanks to the people that voted - approximately 3% of my readers!!

44% of you said that the new layout doesn't display properly on your screen (i.e too wide, overlapping modules) so I've changed it back to the 2 column design and hope you'll have an easier time reading my blog.

I write this blog for you guys and I'm always after feedback. So I'd love to hear any suggestions about how I can improve anything such as the layout or the content.

You can email me any suggestions at
or, if you prefer anonymity - get over to my Formspring.



I also started up a Twitter account for the Nailasaurus this evening so please follow!
Just click the pic.


xx Thank You xx
You have read this article with the title Poll Results. You can bookmark this page URL http://nailsartideas.blogspot.com/2010/09/poll-results.html. Thanks!
Write by: Unknown - Monday, September 13, 2010

Comments "Poll Results"

Post a Comment